We are sisters that grew up in different decades with completely different personal styles, but we both enjoy finding a bargain and having fun with fashion. We don’t spend lots of time and money on clothing, but we like to work with what we have, be creative, and share style ideas and tips.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Terrific Tank

Big Sis: I've blogged in the past about how much I love my versatile, $5 lace trimmed Walmart layering tanks, and I'm doing it once again! I have one in coral, yellow, pink, and aqua, but the aqua is definitely my favorite. It's just such a bright, pretty color that reminds me of sunny summery skies and swimming pools.  Here are some different ways that I've worn my prized aqua tank.

The tank with a black mini cardigan and black heels = date night (or career casual.)

The tank allows me to wear this stretchy front-tie coral top without exposing my belly button! 

A white short sleeved cardigan and white ballet flats keep the look light and summery. 

I wore this a few weeks ago (before that dang Arizona heat started to kick in.) I love aqua and brown together! 

 What's your favorite "go-to" piece? 









No comments:

Post a Comment