We are sisters that grew up in different decades with completely different personal styles, but we both enjoy finding a bargain and having fun with fashion. We don’t spend lots of time and money on clothing, but we like to work with what we have, be creative, and share style ideas and tips.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Back on the Bloomin' Bandwagon

Big Sis: During a school dance when I was a sophomore, I remember a guy friend scanning the room and saying, "It looks like a flower garden in here. Too many flowers." I blushed when I looked down and realized that I too was wearing floral (practically from head to toe.) Well, flowers are back, in a big way, and once again I'm ready to join the crowd and don daisies, roses, and poppies. The trend is just too cute to pass up, even if I have to jump back on the bandwagon to do it.

Look at her... Just look at her. Doesn't this model featured in DB Denim Blog look adorable in her rolled-up floral jeans, dainty white blouse, and denim vest? I think so. 

If given the choice, I'd wear the jeans on the far right. But really, I like them all. Eat, Sleep, Denim did a great job of rounding up these great looks.  

Who would have thought that floral denim and polka dots could work together? Love.


A denim top + a floral skirt and wide belt = one of the cutest looks that I've seen in a long time.

This cropped denim floral jacket from Wanelo looks great with jeans and and t-shirt, but would also work really well with a pretty summer maxi dress, don't you think?

 The dress is so short that I'd probably have to wear it as a shirt with skinny jeans, but I LOVE the gray floral fabric. 

These floral oxfords are so classy and cute. I think they'd look adorable with jeans, a dress, a skirt, leggings and a tunic... Okay, really they would look cute with just about anything. 



No comments:

Post a Comment