We are sisters that grew up in different decades with completely different personal styles, but we both enjoy finding a bargain and having fun with fashion. We don’t spend lots of time and money on clothing, but we like to work with what we have, be creative, and share style ideas and tips.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Summer Brights

Big Sis: Coral and magenta together? Yes, I say! Add some turquoise and
you've got three of the summer's hottest colors in a very cute, wearable
burnt-out stripe pattern. This Ella Moss top, which just happens to cost about
$135 more than I'm willing to pay for a shirt, allows for some very colorful
accessorizing. Though I wouldn't buy this lovely top, it inspired me to think
about pairing magenta and coral up in my wardrobe.


Summer Brights


Here are some cute magenta and coral accessories that I rounded up. Click on the images for more info.






No comments:

Post a Comment