We are sisters that grew up in different decades with completely different personal styles, but we both enjoy finding a bargain and having fun with fashion. We don’t spend lots of time and money on clothing, but we like to work with what we have, be creative, and share style ideas and tips.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Little Sis: On the Brighter Side

I have a tendency to stick to darker, neutral colored clothing, but since spring is in the air I thought I'd try something a little different. Inspired by the arrival of spring, I thought I'd turn over a new leaf and go for something a little brighter. I'd love to try out this simple floral dress (Delias) paired with these cute coral flats (Haute and Rebellious) . The leather bag (Anthropologie) ties the outfit together, coordinating with the braided leather belt, which is a look that's not too far from my usual style.




No comments:

Post a Comment