We are sisters that grew up in different decades with completely different personal styles, but we both enjoy finding a bargain and having fun with fashion. We don’t spend lots of time and money on clothing, but we like to work with what we have, be creative, and share style ideas and tips.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dreamy Delia's

Big Sis: I just got the new Delia's fall catalog, and I have to say that it was extremely fun to flip through. I've been browsing Delia's catalogs since way back in my college days, and though some of the styles aren't exactly age appropriate for me nowadays, there's just so much cute stuff to look at! Here are some of my favorite looks from said catalog.

There are so many cute flats here, that it's tough to pick a favorite, but I'm thinking that the sparkly pink flats might be my winner. Which pairs do you love? 

A cozy, fluffy animal-faced sweater over a tank and paired with a soft pleated skirt? Yes please. 

More layering, but this time it's a fun sweat shirt over a lace dress, worn with coordinating flats. 

Delia's always offers a great selection of Converse. I'm digging the orange pair. 

These remind me of boots that my friends and I wore in the 90's. We paired them with baby doll dresses and, well, just about everything else. 

These stitch front sweaters look sooo cozy and perfect for layering. 

Aren't these riding boots swanky? I'm digging the gray suede pair. 

Love this simple, but fun combination of skinny jeans, a white sweater, orange Converse, and cheerful belt and jewelry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment